Happy Birthday Jada!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Tomorrow is Jada's birthday but we will be really busy. Unfortunately, taking Jada with us is not an option. So she will have her birthday today.
Here is a picture of her on her birthday present. She got a matching mattress, pillow and blanket, although I made her pillow a bit to big. But she loves her mattress and slept on it last night with her new blanket.

CIMG2940003.jpg

I had to move her mattress under her light as she won't budge from it. :lol: :lol:

Our baby is a baby anymore. She weighs in at 420 grams now. :shock:

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Happy Birthday Jada!!!! I know I already said that,but many happy wishes from our house to yours. Sandy,would you please give Jada a snuggle from my family,I can't believe how much the sisters look alike(even Mark thinks so and he said he didn't think he would ever see another dragon as pretty as Alf) So give her an extra snuggle and a treat from us!!!
Hugs,(you've done wonders for Jada)
Sara

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Happy <early> First Birthday, Jada!
smiley2058.gif

(Wow, I can't believe she's going to be one already! Where did the time go?)

pscaulkins":2f272 said:
I had to move her mattress under her light as she won't budge from it. :lol: :lol:
:laughing6: Guess she really loved her new mattress.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Happy Birthday Jada!
She is a beautiful girl, and her mattress is awesome!
Hard to believe she is a year old already.

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks everyone. :D Yes, it's really hard to believe she is one already.

Sara, Phil thinks Alf looks just like Jada also. You give Alf a huge birthday snuggle from us and I will give Jada one from you and your family.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Sandy,
I will be sure to pass on the snuggles from your family. Our girls are quite beautiful if I do say so myself and I'm sure they will both have a wonderful day.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Happy Birthday Jada!

Since you and Alf are sisters, I'm sure she won't mind sharing her birthday fireworks with you
fireworks.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Sandy,

Great picture of Jada, she is such a cutie pie. She does look like she is maturing nicely for you. :blob5:
It sounds like she is a great eater as well. What a cute little Scooby Doo mattress for her, she isn't spoiled at all, is she? :love5:

Tracie

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
What a cute little Scooby Doo mattress for her, she isn't spoiled at all, is she? :love5:

Nope :lol: :lol: I have to say, I was totally surprised how well she loves her mattress. We found her on it waiting for us to get home so she can have her beloved supers and a raspberry.

Neromom39":266dd said:
Since you and Alf are sisters, I'm sure she won't mind sharing her birthday fireworks with you

Jada appreciates Alf sharing her fireworks with her.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY JADA. IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE 1 YEAR OLD ALREADY. YOUR NEW MATTRESS LOOKS VERY SPECIAL. I WOULD SAY THAT YOUR MOM ENJOYS SPOILING YOU JUST A LITTLE. HERE'S A BIRTHDAY CAKE JUST FOR YOU WITH YOUR FAVORITE, RASPBERRIES.

birthday-cake-773619-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom