Handling baby bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it harm my baby bearded dragon's health if I handled him frequently while he is so young? He doesn't see to mind and if he has stress marks they usually go away when I stroke him. There have been a few times where I tried to put him back and he turned around and crawled right back up my arm. :lol: I was just curious. Thank you!

peera

Sub-Adult Member
Of course not! :) The more you hold him now, the easier he'll be to handle as he gets older. So cuddle away! ;)

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
He's training you to be a good beardie slave by crawling back up your arm. Redrock would try that when I 'd put her in to sleep when I wanted to sleep but she was to tired to fight. Zoom Zoom and Speedy both do that. Zoom Zoom did that yesterday when she wanted out of the bath I'd put her in after about 2 minutes. "Silly little one, how can you get enough water if you don't soak?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticsalten
Top Bottom