Hand sanitizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
irishone70":184np8r3 said:
Well having spent a LARGE amount of time in hospitals, I can see where this line of thinking comes from; however hand washing isn't 100% either. I see an AWFUL lot of hand washing in the hospitals, so I guess nothing is 100%. You can really only hope for the best at the end of the day. I wash and/or sanitize after holding Spike. Depends on if I am in a big hurry or about to cook. If I am cooking, I will actually do both. Same goes with changing my babies or handling them.

Yeah, I agree with you. I'm definitely not saying that hand washing will "wash away" more germs, but I think it's a better practice than depending on sanitizers for everything. So many people over-use them without thinking twice.

I always wash my hands after handling our pet and then on occasion I'll use a hand sanitizer.

When my three year old handles our dragon, I always have him hand-wash and sanitize as he doesn't like me helping him hand wash and he doesn't do a good job of it.

My daughter likes helping with the live food (crickets, worms...) and one never knows what sort of bacteria they might have picked up so we both wash up after feeding too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom