Had to share this

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today I am off work sick with the flu. Baby has been up at the glass door a few times wanting to come out for a run about. So the second time I let her out she was playing on her asault course (dustpans hoover and brush lol) and come running over to me and relaxed under my desk for a few mins. I was on my laptop and wasn't paying any attention to her because I can hear every move she makes. Then I felt a slight nip on one of my toes. It didn't hurt at all but I moved my feet back as a reaction and she got startled and ran about 2 feet. Then I looked down and noticed she had done a poo and was letting me know. Haha What a smart little thing. She is well toilet trained and will always do a poo in the morning before I go to work and if she needs a second she will usually hold it until I come home. :lol:

Thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom