Guys please look at this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Hi guys, I was just checking videos of beardies on youtube when I saw this!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://youtu.be/nUxUFH8p4cQ

And please read her comments on the situation.

Let me know what you think about it. Thank you!

thanybeauty1

Hatchling Member
I think that beardie does look unhealthy and I have no idea whether or not a skink and dragon can be housed together. I can understand that the dragon is 10 yrs old and that may be why it looks unhealthy but you can see that the cage is filthy too.

... and another thing.... if it was found in a bin, how the h*** does she know its 10 years old? thought there was no way to tell for sure? pretty contradictory if you ask me....

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I really feel sorry for that beardie, if he was really found in the bin :cry: :cry:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I can't understand why would you have skink and beardie together in one tank?!?!

brownie1

I used to house my Beardie and my Bluey together in the same tank until the Beardie died. I Tried to seperate them but they refused to eat if they weren't together and I never had any problems with them being tohether. I wouldn't suggest housing a Beardie and a Bluey together, but it can be done.

I made a post about them earilyer that you guys might be interested in viewtopic.php?f=1&t=147137

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
brownie1":2s2jd42a said:
I used to house my Beardie and my Bluey together in the same tank until the Beardie died. I Tried to seperate them but they refused to eat if they weren't together and I never had any problems with them being tohether. I wouldn't suggest housing a Beardie and a Bluey together, but it can be done.

I made a post about them earilyer that you guys might be interested in viewtopic.php?f=1&t=147137

I'll check out your thread! ;)

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
That is ridiculous. I don't really think the cage looks that dirty, just needs to be swept, but my concern is, if that dragon is 10 years old...why is it laying eggs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom