Gus, Roux, & Babies (Dial-up beware HVY Pics) ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
T, I'm pretty flattered and tickled that you will be getting one of your grandbabies. :mrgreen: I think that's really awesome! :D

Roux is such a sexy girl and Gus well we all know he's one handsome devil...I have a few that I"m keeping my eye on for you Tom hoping with every once of energy that one is a female. Please...please...please!!!
The one I had posted for you awhile back turns out that one is male, but there are about 6 with that same coloring that are leathers with clear nails...I hope to have a female or two picked out for you to see by the weekend. :)

Okay I must get one group of babies out of bath an another group in...as soon as I get some pic's uploaded to PB I'll be back. I tried like hell yesterday and just didn't have much luck only a few uploaded before PB stopped playing nice. :roll:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Okay after hours of fighting PB and this yukky heat I have succeeded in getting some pic's to post. YeeHaw!

DSC03873.jpg

DSC03871.jpg

DSC03820.jpg

DSC03824.jpg

DSC03830.jpg

DSC03826.jpg

DSC03833.jpg

DSC03838.jpg

DSC03840.jpg

DSC03846.jpg

DSC03848.jpg

DSC03850.jpg

DSC03856.jpg

DSC03857.jpg

DSC03859.jpg

DSC03861.jpg

DSC03864.jpg

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
What amazing patterns on these babies! And look at their chunky little bellies!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
TheWolfmanTom":3h728bcd said:
Hehehehehehehehehe

Im taking a hypo leather female from this group.
Awesome Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those babies all have awesome coloring. They sure are getting big. :eek:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Gina, Dawn, and Diane! :)

Some of these babies coloring just takes my breath away.

Diane I still need to post pic's of 5 more...4 of which are probably the largest of the clutch so far.
The largest baby is missing more of his tail than the other nips :( , but he's 45 grams...well he was 2 days ago. :D

Hmmm....I wonder if PB feels like playing nice? :roll:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Thanks for the pics, they are all so colourful & the patterns are wonderful. You're doing a great job, even with tail nips, not your fault. Like you said they're more aggresive than other babies you've raised. I'll be crossing fingers for Tom, hoping he'll get the female he wanted. Thanks for fighting PB, I know what a pain that site it, freezes up all the time. Keep up the great job, guess some are almost ready to be sold, eh? Time to get them into For Sale or are you posting on your website or Facebook? Wish I had room, Barbara, I've said that every time there have been babies at your end. Oh well, at least you let us all see great pics!
Hugs 'n snuggles, I miss you, too,
Deb

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Barbara, thanks for your sympathy note about Goldie on my thread. It helps a lot. Your babies are getting really really big. They are sooo adorable!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Deb!
An yes PB is a pain :banghead: when I try to upload pic's they never go all the way to 100% I have to refresh the page for it to continue an it forever freezes on me too. :(
I actually already paid for my spot in the For Sale forum a few days ago with all the intentions to post a thread, but it didn't happen yet.
Hopefully I can at least post a few of the for sure males tomorrow or the next day. Keeping my fingers crossed that nothing comes up that keeps me from getting it done.

Thank-you Lori!
I'm so sorry I didn't hear about it until today :( :oops: :( ...it was actually due to something I read in Diane's thread that made me realize I missed something and needed to go check on your thread.

Again Lori I'm so very sorry for your loss. :cry: She was a beautiful girl an I know that you and Bill will always remember, miss, and love her.

Hugs!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
When your thread is up in For Sale you'll have to post it here so we can all check it out. They are such beautiful babies, you'll have them sold in no time but I know you're going to check out the new forever homes to make sure they're taken care of to your satisfaction! You've done a good job, as usual!
Hugs 'n snuggles,
Deb

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Deb!

I will do...link will be posted here when I make that thread. I really need to sit down long enough to do it...but it's been so freakin hot here that I can not concentrate...it's been so friggin hot that I just feel sick most days....we have another day of over 105* today. ARG!!! At least it's dryer than the last heat wave, but when it's 100* by 11am I just have a hard time keeping up with all the beardie chores not to mention family stuff or additional tasks. I know you understand because you don't do heat well either.

Does that mean if I want one of Barbara's babies that I need to start working on my Character References, pictures of the foreverhome, and written terms of agreement for slaving over the precious little pooper? :D

Does this also come with a contractual agreement of a weekly quota for pictures?

Tristan

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
earthandsky":ofa1hqfq said:
Does that mean if I want one of Barbara's babies that I need to start working on my Character References, pictures of the foreverhome, and written terms of agreement for slaving over the precious little pooper? :D
You will have to talk to Barbara about this part. She will want to make sure you have a safe home for him, proper heat, uvb, etc.

Does this also come with a contractual agreement of a weekly quota for pictures?

Tristan
Tristan, this part is required simply by being a member of this site.

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom