Guess what came in the mail today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Scorch can go everywhere! I texted this pic to my sister-in-law and she thought it was an April fools joke. hey who says only dogs need strollers? My brother-in-law informed me that we must be bored if the highlight of our day is buying a pet jogger to take our lizards for walks. Oh well, I don't really care what anyone thinks, except for maybe Scorch or Toki.
Sorry about the bad pic quality, pic is from my Iphone.
9651aa70.jpg

Livey

Extreme Poster
haha its great! :D
People will be suprised when they want to see your baby and it turns out to be a lizard lol

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
It's funny you said that. I told my hubby when we ordered it people would be "let me see that cute baby....OMG, not a baby!"

remi1

Juvie Member
VEGASLIZARD":3iqavsrx said:
It's funny you said that. I told my hubby when we ordered it people would be "let me see that cute baby....OMG, not a baby!"
Lol, not a human baby...

This is genius, I love it! You're such a good slave :D

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yah, a little scaly, spiky baby. LOL, I can't wait until tomorrow when it will be warm enough to go for the first walk with it. I figure it will be good this summer when we go to the mountains and parks too. I took her last year everywhere with us on her leash but was always worried about dogs and such hurting her when we where sitting around on picnic blankets at parks and such. I wonder if she will feel safe in there from birds when the screen is zipped?

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Took Scorch for her first walk yesterday. She seemed to really enjoy it. It was a bit breezy but she stayed nice and warm inside the stroller and ran around inside checking out the view from the front and back screens. We ran into one of our neighbors who was also taking a stroll. She thought I was walking a baby until she got close enough to see Scorch inside. She probably thinks I'm a weirdo now. LOL I did feel a little weird pushing around a stroller since my youngest is almost 14, but at least now I know I could take her just about anywhere with no problem and without drawing attention, as long as I put a blanket to block people's view of her in there once they get close. They will just assume it is a baby stroller. Muahaha...100 bucks well spent.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Wendy, I certainly wouldn't have expected any less from you :lol:

Scorch now has everything! That is one great idea!

(Tony is going to kill me when I end up buying one :mrgreen: )

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Mark can't resist letting me buy anything I want for Scorch since she is his only daughter. LOL He said it was her belated birthday present since I ordered some custom blankets and bedding for her at the time and it never got made. I just wish the weather would stop being so weird out here. It was nice for only one day last week and today is raining and we are supposed to get 60mph winds. Not good for lizard basking. :roll: I saw on your thread you got out of Cali. How are you and your tribe liking your new digs?

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Everyone seems to have adjusted, although Dude is deteriorating. I guess the damage done by his previous owner is taking it's toll. And one of my females is laying eggs today. Other than that, it's great here.

We drove right through LV on our trip. In hindsight I wish we would have had more time.. maybe I could have given you a call and we could have gotten together for a bit.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
That would have been nice. If I wasn't so lazy and had seen your post about moving I would have suggested it. I am sorry to hear about Dude. Sometimes the rescues are just too ill to get better, but at least he has had the good life with you and known love in his life which is something he would never have had if not for you.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Thanks for that Wendy... I guess it's hard not to blame myself for him being the way he is but he is definitely loved.

Did you get your house sold? Weren't the boys supposed to attend one the Arts schools out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom