Guardian Dragon: Mushu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow beardie slaves :whip: , my name Jessie. I'm 18 and have had 2 beardies. My old account was noelerhard, but I somehow manged to lock myself out. Go figure. Anyway, for those of you who don't know, I have a young (4 month?) beardie boy. His name is Mushu.
This Mushu:
Mushu_zps107eb6d8.png

NOT this Mu Shu:
mu_shu_pork_zoom_zps8071ad67.jpg

Other names include:
Twinkle Toes
Mu Shu Pork
James Leopold Abernathy IV
Drogon

This is from the other day.
received_m_mid_1407179935626_b3a37b80cfca429723_0_zps832b6438.jpeg

Mummy! It's the flashy thing again!
received_m_mid_1407179868859_32f02b3495b6fc0386_0_zps0c7d1579.jpeg

That's just a camera baby boy. (He runs from my camera.)

Sleeping after a long day of fun.
media_1407390194885-531947866_zps6554e91e.jpg

Caught in the act!! Haha!
media_1407437181799-274388557_zps88b9d0f8.jpg

Turn out the lights!!
20140807_210058_zpse865f790.jpg

Mushupork

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Okay, I'll check there. My landlord doesn't know I ordered roaches so they can't be out in the open and my anti-reptile roommate Amy will probably tell me they have to stay either in my room or the basement. Heating will be necessary, haha.

Mushu got back at me for rearranging his tank... He found new hiding spot... I got scared, lol.

Mushupork

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I brought pictures! :smile:

"Why can't I just use my salad dish, like Hendrix?"
IMG_20141111_163544_zpsd8a89a8c.jpg~320x480

"Can I go play now?"
IMG_20141111_163714_zps1879318e.jpg~320x480

"I wanna go lay in the knotted cord thingys..."
"You'll get electrocuted silly dragon."
IMG_20141111_164015_zpsf82033c8.jpg~320x480

"What's elet-o-coot-ed? Sounds like fun."
IMG_20141111_163811_zps1a065469.jpg~320x480

Oh yeah, my roomie has a young Madagascar Rainbow Lizard named Hendrix. I'll post a pic later.

Mushu accidentally bit me earlier. I guess we both saw the loose cricket and my finger got in the way. He still has tinny teeth so no harm done.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Glad he's eating & yes, would love to see the other lizard, sounds beautiful.
Mushu might be small but he's such a healthy baby & has a great belly!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Mushu is beautiful. :D He looks very happy & loves his blankie, too.
He does have a cute beardie belly. LOL

Tracie

Mushupork

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks guys! Mushu already seems to know he's adorable. We had friends over for a couple hours yesterday and he was posing for everyone. He finally started shedding again which made me super happy. That means he's growing! He's about 8 1/2 inches long now.

So pictures may be few and far between for a while. I have a droid phone and when the new operating system update came out it fried my phone. It still works, but my speakers and sractchy, my key board glitches, people can barely hear me on the phone, and worst of all... I have no camera to speak of!

Thanks bluedragon! I'll add you too!

Oh yeah. How do I make a smiley?

PhotoBug

Juvie Member
That stinks you have no camera for a while. They change so quickly. Hope you get your phone fixed soon!!!

As for the smileys......when you are posting a reply, look to the right, they are all there. Jus click on one... :)

Mushupork

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
PhotoBug":3aytoy7e said:
That stinks you have no camera for a while. They change so quickly. Hope you get your phone fixed soon!!!

As for the smileys......when you are posting a reply, look to the right, they are all there. Jus click on one... :)

I know right! He's gotten about an inch longer this past week. I have to wait for the android operating system to get debugged. I'm on mobile theres no right side of the post box. Oh wait, there is if my turn my phone sideways. Thanks!

Mushupork

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So Mushu has grown about half an inch, gained some fat pads, and probably about 5 or 6 grams since my last post. He looks great! I'm so happy he's doing better! I post pics tomorrow.

Kaimaster

Hey ! So I've been off for a while and only realised you had changed to another thread today :mrgreen: :roll: haha Mushu looks so great though, glad I found the new thread as I'd like to see him grow and follow your adventures together :D

cbbrown

Hatchling Member
i just joined a month ago and enjoy reading about mushu. How is the little buddy doing? I got my beardie when he was 18 inches long, so i didn't get to see him grow from a tiny baby which makes me sad but at the same time happy. Babies eat so much more insects, but the problem is my guy kaisei hasn't quite figured out that his mommies want him to eat salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom