GRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i posted a few vids of Zinger on youtube and here's a comment I got. "ur 2 young and stupid 2 make a proper vid grow up then make a vid that will actually help people " He's 15. That's what he claims. That offended me. :cry:

oh just ignore that kid. you can make a video on your dragon in any way you want.
its a video of your dragon.... not theirs.... if you wanted to do a well informed video then you would have.
so please dont stop making videos of your dragon and just ignore peoples ignorance.

Good Luck ^_^

dociledragons

Juvie Member
haleygirl272":a8d09 said:
Ok, i posted a few vids of Zinger on youtube and here's a comment I got. "ur 2 young and stupid 2 make a proper vid grow up then make a vid that will actually help people " He's 15. That's what he claims. That offended me. :cry:

where do i find the videos. I want to see

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
People are *****s. That's why I disable comments on my Youtube videos. That being said, where can I see these videos of Zinger? I love beardie videos! :D

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I have only seen one video that you did of Zinger, and I honestly thought it was great.
Dont let some lonely bored kid make you feel bad.

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
yup i have learned that whenever you post something on the internet you will always get some ***** saying something completely unintelligent

its hard to just brush it off though :twisted:

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
aw it stared out one of my words. it wasnt anything profane i promise. now i feel embarassed :(

if u go by chickenluvr400 i left u a message on one of your videos..

just about substrate choices.. but your doing a great job. im sorry for your losses though but just keep your head up, and most importantly forget the meanies who say rude things. sometimes while working with animals for so long even i forget to treat people with respect, and im not even saying that for an excuse, theres no excuse. people just need to remember to respect eachother and things will be much better but until then some have to deal with the buttheads in life.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thx 4 all the backup. You can find videos by going to Youtube.com/chickenluvr400 or Youtube.com/anonfilmz. :p

dasher

Hatchling Member
if that were me i'd be all'' you'd better watch it by beardie's part bull dog! :angry5: '' or''SICK'EM DASHER!'' just fight back they really can't do anything online to u
i hate it when people say ''grow up!'', espeacially when their only a couple years older than u. :x :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom