Greetings from Jaime and Toothless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieMommy3991

Sub-Adult Member
Hi everybody! :) I'm not new to beardies by far, but I'm new to this forum. I hope you guys are friendly. <3 My other beardie forum seems to have died :( So I need a new place to chat about my scaley baby. Anyway, My name is Jaime,from North Carolina, and as of now, I am 18 years old. Toothless will be our second beardie, as our first (Coconut) passed away from cancer last october. :cry: But Coco got me addicted, so it wasn't long before we took in another.

And Thus, I introduce to you Toothless!
314023_4220335757793_585952346_n.jpg

He was born on March 20-25 2012, and his parents are Etro and Prada from FairyTail Dragons. He is Hypo and is super friendly. He hates baths and loves crix!

His Vivarium is custom made by us (for Coco) and is approx 75-100 gallons.

I'll stop here, since I came to introduce myself. XD I can ramble about my pride and joy in the "Beardie Tale" thread. Anyway, Nice to meet you guys!

idcouple

Hatchling Member
What an interesting tail. I'm sorry to hear about Coco :( How old was Toothless when you got him?

BeardieMommy3991

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
idcouple":b3zikhey said:
What an interesting tail. I'm sorry to hear about Coco :( How old was Toothless when you got him?

Oh! His tail is just shedding at the moment. It's completely normal I swear :) Toothless was 8 weeks old when we got him, and we actually got him on his birthday! :)

And we will never forget him. Coco taught us so much. (not to mention how to medicate/feed a beardie with a syringe :roll: So difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom