great pet store

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheese

Hatchling Member
i found a small pet store in my town that is so knowledgeable they care about the reptiles and the owner who was proply20-30 years old is a reptile spielist and he asked me all about my dragon set up he even carried mvb and made his oun cages breeds his own crix and he asked me to email him about new products new bulbs so we can test uvb range and he breeds all his dragons and he breeds transluctent for like 75 four an adult dragon he has the power sun in there to

LJean

Extreme Poster
It's great to have a good pet store in your area. Sure will help when you need things.

cheese

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
oh and this lady bought a turtle at petsmart and didnt have a cage any thing and was talking to the guy and i ver heard, :lol: :lol: that is totely not appriot to buy a turtle and have nothing ready!

LJean

Extreme Poster
It happens often. See a cute pet and bring it home before one is ready for it. My dh did the same thing, LOL Luckily I had empty fish tanks to house the two little turtles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuexedulichthailan
Top Bottom