great deal on 24" Reptisun 10.0 UVB bulb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

corE3105

I recently went to my local Petco and saw a couple 24" Reptisun 10.0 UVB bulbs randomly placed around the feeder shelves and decided to ask how much they cost (even though I knew they normally sold for $49.99). The girl came back and said it was on sale for $4.00! I'm not sure if this is the case for all Petcos or if they were just looking to get rid of the last of what they had in stock, but I highly recommend checking it out.

weewane

I have 3 local petco's within 30 miles and I checked all 3. This must have been a clearence item cuz they are deff 49.99 at the stores. manager said they were on sale a few weeks ago for $10 off but thats it. So good find

diggerdrake

Juvie Member
when I heard that the t-12 bulbs were going to be replaced with the t-8 I bought a 2 year supply of bulbs discounted due the fact that the vendor was getting rid of their supply of t-12 bulbs. hence I paid around $12 each for them. Petmountain has a good deal about $20 per bulb plus shipping. Much better than pet store prices

weewane

Yea petmountain was about the best price but I did find one from petguys for about a $1 cheaper shipped. PM was 19.49 PG was 18.69 for bulb and both were $8.99 for shipping. I just ordered one from PG so we will see how good they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom