Got fecal test done today! 3 different types of parasites!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaDragonEcho

Hatchling Member
one is for sure coccidia and has a high count i guess and one of the others is the common one that most come with... and she is going to check the books for the rest of them.. i am getting his meds picked up this weekend after the vet faxes over the prescription tomorrow... then i will get him tested again 2 weeks after treatment is complete. I'm glad i got him to the vet today and i am soooo excited for next fall!!!!!!!!!!! I will start as a veterinarian assistant next fall!!! i will be ticket taker at the pool this summer and as that gets over ill be in line for my dream job! i can't wait! and Kovu is already a loved baby at the vet clinic! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

XiDiS

Juvie Member
Probiotics are what help them break down there food in there stomach and intestines. Humans have them too.... the meds they give them for parasites tend to kill the probiotics in there stomachs... so you need to replenish that. Soy yogurt is the easiest way.

LaDragonEcho

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ok!!! i will and is there soy yogurt you perfer / recommend suck as Flavor? Brand? size? way of feeding? how often fed? how much? where to buy it?

LaDragonEcho

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ok!!! i will and is there soy yogurt you perfer / recommend suck as Flavor? Brand? size? way of feeding? how often fed? how much? where to buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syddersspams
Top Bottom