Gorgeous Petstore Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizbeth5655

Hatchling Member
Went to repticon looking for three female mid size dragons for a friend and had absolutely NO luck.
We went to several reptele and pet stores looking and ran across a baby boy with absolutely gorgeous color, not to mention he was a leatherback! :blob5: couldnt just leave him there, he was absolutely perfect!
Not to mention, had he best experience yet with the sales clerk. She really cared about the little guys and new just about anything possible. Not to mention, she had the manager pull them off of sand and get proper lighting :p

FBradshaw

Juvie Member
My local petstore, not a chain petstore, is really good about their reptiles as well. The guy that runs the reptile department in it actually breeds alot of the beardies they sell himself. They are few and far between but occasionally you will find a petstore that treats their animals right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom