Good Morning...from me and Rocky?

The timer went on a little earlier and woke Rocky up. I flew out of bed and shut it off quickly. About 10 minutes later, I heard Rocky shuffling so I peeked and he was still up. Well, I was going to write that he has been up ever since but as I peek into his enclosure at this very moment, he's fallen back to sleep. The lights are on and everything (I also have the TV on).
Oh well...I'll try again another day.

Wishing you a great day!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Good day to you to! 🙂

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
Have a good afternoon.
I play Binaural beats and soft music and birds chirping for my Dragon.
Even ocean waves once & in a while and stuff like that.

It's easy to click on really quickly.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Guess who hung out with me all day. I got so caught up I forgot to take pictures. I put on the ceiling fan and Rocky freaked out but after a hug, all is well. Rocky was placed in his corner and went into his timeout corner and turned gray because he wanted out...I took him out like the sucker that I am. He banged but grew tired as I had a meeting so the hour tired him.
Rocky didn't poo but he licked around his enclosure like he had to make sure that it was his. He also refused food and water but decided to step his foot into his water.
I can't wait until cuddle time.

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
YAY!!! Sir Henry's not really eating much still and he only gets lazy and not full asleep. He did have a couple bites of salad and his cherry juice with his calcium drops. Tomorrow is bug day so maybe he'll eat a couple. Not too worried about it cause he packed on a ton of weight before slow down. He'll even back out again.

Last edited:

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom