gone off crickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshandmushu

Hatchling Member
Hey just recently Mushu suddenly gone off crickets and I mean suddenly, first he was eating crickets as normal next day barely eaten any, however, still loves locust?
by the way the day he went off crickets was a new box of crix. Please help.

Cocky

Hatchling Member
My beardies went off crickets suddenly also, they only eat Locusts now and they seem fine with it, I had heard that larger crickets taste more bitter and maybe thats the reason they go off them sometimes.

I have tried recently to see if they would go back to them, but still prefer the locusts.

As they are larger then they do not eat as many, but they both eat more salad now and have an average weight gain of 20grams a week.

Both are about 5 months old and were about 4 months when they went off them.

Joshandmushu

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the reply the new boxes of crickets I got were bigger crickets I'll see if he will eat some today as I only have one more locust.

Joshandmushu

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Just tried feeding him ate 3 crickets and ate the last locust. After that wasn't interested in the crickets PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom