Glass Dancing on Cool Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandonforty2

Juvie Member
Buster has been glass dancing on the cool side of his tank. It is pretty annoying.
-He is bright yellow and not stressed.
-15 months old
-6 month old Reptisun 10
-He is maybe 6 - 9 inches from the UVB when glass dancing (he gets on his hide)
-There is paper on the side so he can't see through
-Head bobs every couple minutes
-Lasts about 15-20 minutes
-Basing spot 100 degrees. Cool side 80.

If you need any other information, just ask. Please help. It is annoying. Thank you.

My beardie does it a lot too but I think it's just her way of saying "dude, I wanna hang out." When I do let her out she explores my room for a while then comes back to chill with me at the computer.
Actually one time she was going nuts, more so than usual, so I let her out and she darted right for a loose cricket that I didn't spot. Obviously I stopped her from eating it lol. Anyway, I put her back in her home and she calmed down moments later.

Maybe he is just antsy. How big is Busters terrarium?

Brandonforty2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He has a 40 gallon. He is crazy beardie. I have been letting out but when I put him back in, he does it again in about an hour.

Brandonforty2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
When I let him out, it is usually for 1-3 hours. I will try to let him out more frequently. Its a little tricky because I also have Dave and he likes being out too.

Brandonforty2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I moved him off of his stand so I can stain it. Dave and him can now see each other. He has stopped though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stocam01
Top Bottom