Glad to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwj1609

Hello to new friends I hope. I have a 3-4 yr old beardie whom we thought was a girl but is a boy! Happens a lot I'm sure. We enjoy our guy a lot and our cats do as well. We started a Dubai colony a year ago to cut down on costs and he wouldn't eat them! Finally he's eating one or two a day thank goodness because we have thousands of them. lol I look forward to reading posts and meeting people with a love of beardies.

MsCarter

Juvie Member
Welcome to the forum.
Yes that does happen frequently, for me it was the exact opposite. I thought I had a boy and a couple of months later discovered he was actually a she lol. I can also relate to your Dubia experience. We also began a colony only to discover Ms. Stubborn doesn't care much for them. She is slowly coming around thank goodness. She will eat about 2 large sized Dubias at a time now which isn't a lot but it's a step in the right direction lol. It will be so nice to not have to continue buying expensive silkworms and hornworms

Any who, I'm glad you joined and hope to hear lots about your scaly buddy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom