Gizmo and his new hammock and blanket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy2

Hatchling Member
Gizmo got a surprise in the mail the other day from Tonja! He got a new hammock, pillow, and blanket set for his tank. He sure seems to like them! Especially now that the nights are getting colder here in Wisconsin.

100_0716.jpg

100_0712.jpg

100_0709.jpg

100_0717.jpg

Thanks so much Tonja!! You're the best! :D

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Aww it looks like Gizmo is certainly enjoying the new hammock and pillow. The pattern is awesome, Tonja did an amazing job it looks perfect!

-Kaleen

Tonja

BD.org Addict
HEY!!! Those look vaguely familiar lol. I am so glad he likes them and that he uses them. I love the pictures. Should have used yellow thread on the machine but didnt even think about it..wanted to get them made and sent before the cold set in. Im so happy you like them in spite of the dark blue thread :lol:

Amy2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Gizmo was naughty tonight!! He pooped in his cage and got it on his blankie! Now he can't have his blankie until I have time to wash it :lol:
(I will wash it tomorrow after work) He is so silly, just when I think I have him trained to only poop in the bath, he poops in his cage! Silly boy :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom