Getting a new baby in the next 5 months...a leatherback baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ive been wanting a leatherback since I first saw one on here. Tomorrow my boyfriend leaves for 5 months of basic army training which is going to kill me as i have manic depression and he is my rock so to speak and im quiet and shy so I dont have a ton of friends. I happened to come across a local breeder on facebook who is breedin two beautiful colored leatherbacks and said I could pick out a baby...told him i didnt care about color or imperfections as long as it was a healthy little girl. Dont want another boy lol, already have my boy and my bfs male. Heres to hoping the breeding took and I'll be picking out a baby girl soon. Which gives me time to build a big awesome custom viv. :D

LunarTechAsylum

Original Poster
Alright so heres mommy and daddy. Miss Sally is a pink citrus hypo italian leatherback, and Wicked is...i have no idea, hes the red leatherback. :D
cb1XnKj.jpg
4YEEi76.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom