General Questions - what does everyone do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
- How often do you feed an adult dragon insects?
- If using tiles or shelf liner, what do you immediately spray/wipe it with to disinfect the germs after it's been pooped on?
- What temperature is it supposed to be inside an egg incubator?
- What humidity percentage is it supposed to be inside an egg incubator?

I know what I do - I'm just curious to see what everyone else does... Thank you for your help! :)

Kacymyree

Juvie Member
I feed my adult dragon either dubia or crickets about 4 times a week.

i have ceramic tile, as soon as i see the poop i clean it up. wet wipes work wonders :D

foto69man

Hatchling Member
How often do you feed an adult dragon insects? about 4 times a week also
If using tiles or shelf liner, what do you immediately spray/wipe it with to disinfect the germs after it's been pooped on? wet wipes, or just a wet cloth

What temperature is it supposed to be inside an egg incubator? no clue, don't breed
What humidity percentage is it supposed to be inside an egg incubator? no clue again, sorry

Freeie

Extreme Poster
I feed my males bugs roaches/supers every other day but i have to feed my females everyday. Not a ton but they keep laying infertile eggs so Im getting them built up for the next round.

I use tile and shelf liner. I wipe it up soon as i see it with baby wipes.

Since my eggs are not fertile and i dont plan on breeding i havnt a clue about the other stuff sorry.

YellowRoomReptiles

Juvie Member
I breed, I keep my incubators between 84 and 86. Don't really pay too much attention to what the actual humidity is, I wet the vermiculite when I first put the eggs in it, and usually I don't have to wet it again. If there is too much condensation on the lids, then there is too much water in the vermiculite and you could loose the eggs, too little moisture in the vermiculite, it's super dry around the eggs, I add water around the eggs with a dropper. If it is too dry then the eggs could dry out. Not very scientific, I know, but I have been breeding so long, I just know what works for me.

I like nolvasan as a cleaner also, and baby wipes.

sparky5969

Hatchling Member
Johnenewt1":1ys07nn1 said:
- How often do you feed an adult dragon insects? 4 times a week
- If using tiles or shelf liner, what do you immediately spray/wipe it with to disinfect the germs after it's been pooped on? I used healthy habit to spot clean inside the viv and nolvasan for weekly cleanings
What temperature is it supposed to be inside an egg incubator?I keep my temps between 83-84 degree's optimal temps are between 83-85
- What humidity percentage is it supposed to be inside an egg incubator? humidity should be between 80-100% my humidity is usually around 90-95%

I know what I do - I'm just curious to see what everyone else does... Thank you for your help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom