Gender change and puberty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail

BD.org Addict
I got my baby when he/she was 7" long, at the pet store I was pretty sure I got a male but over the coming weeks, he/she looked more like a girl. Today, I had another look and now it seems she is indeed a male but I'd like some more opinions. I've never had a male develop this late, usually you can see hemipenes at just a few weeks old.

k98293.jpg

I've also never really had a beardie have puberty attitude but I think he's doing that too. For the last 2-3 weeks, he's squirms to escape whenever I hold him and when we go outside, he will black beard me and gap when I pick him up. He's given me some pretty impressive black beards but never actually tries to bite, its pretty cute and I ignore it.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Gail that's def. a boy. I hope he gets through his grumpy phase, and I know you'll love him anyway. :)

Gail

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
That make me incredibly happy :blob5: I wasn't looking forward to eggs with a girl. Now to come up with a new name :D
I'm sure he'll stop being a grump soon. Its half hearted grump anyways, he's not very tough lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaineyPoo
Top Bottom