Gender and activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
They can both be laid back, they can both be hyper......each dragon is different. But as they get older, males may settle down less easily than females as far as being handled.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Big boy Puff is super laid back, loves nothing better than a nice long snuggle and petting from mommy or daddy (he's super affectionate), or to bask the afternoon away at our nice sunny west facing front window on the carpet (while either watching the world outside or the TV inside). Only gets hyperactive when his hormones kick in and he gets really obsessed about Rex our big girl (who will tease him when he's on the floor for his walkies).

Rex on the other hand dashes about with her tail up in the air and gets into everything and is always super alert (and mischievious). She likes her snuggles too but only after she's burnt all those calories up.

No two beardies are the same , they have very individual personalities, likes, dislikes, and will never cease to surprise you when you are sharing a life with them in the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom