Gargoyle Gecko

Status
Not open for further replies.

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Here are a few pictures of Piedra, my itty bitty gargoyle gecko. I got her from Giant Geckos in September at the Sac expo. She's my first gecko, and I've been having lots of fun learning about these beautiful creatures. Piedra's really jumpy and hates being held, but she's getting much better and is starting to eat from my hand. :D

Anyways, here's my girl.

DSC04500.jpg

Here's her first shed.
DSC05096.jpg

Here she is on Halloween
DSC05162.jpg

DSC05126.jpg

And here are some from this morning (with me playing around with various color tones and WB and whatnot on my camera :p)
DSC05677.jpg

DSC05678.jpg

DSC05685.jpg

DSC05720.jpg

Rukii

Juvie Member
She is so beautiful!
I was planning on getting one of those, but I got 2 grumpy golden geckoes instead. Haha
Piedra is just gorgeous!!!! Now you made me jealous! haha :laughing6:

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks, guys! :D

Rukii":3b46e said:
She is so beautiful!
I was planning on getting one of those, but I got 2 grumpy golden geckoes instead. Haha
Piedra is just gorgeous!!!! Now you made me jealous! haha :laughing6:
Cool! I've always wanted a golden. Do you have any pictures of yours you could share?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
We have a golden gecko named Rocco; here are a couple of pics; you have to be careful when opning the door that he doesn't get out, we'd never find him!

This is usually what we see when we're looking For Rocco in his tank:
Issy2008536.jpg

Then I got a better picture one day:
Roccothegoldengecko-1.jpg

He recognizes our voices and doesn't try to jump out of his tank when my husband is cleaning it out. He's disappear if he ever got out.

Your Gargoyle gecko is great and you can handle him, which is wonderful. Sure looks healthy and the colours are great. Thanks so much for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom