funny story about my 2 babies

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i bought a new babie like a month ago and at first i though it was a girl but then as the days passed i kept checking and then i thought it was a boy ok so then i went to the aniehim reptile convention and i bought another babie and the guy there said it was a female after she shed i checked and i thought it was a girl 2 but i just checked now and to me it looks like a boy lol and now i think my orignal one i bought first is now a girl uggghh this is so hard but that one is in shed so now i have to wait for that to be done and ill check that one i hate sexing babies its so difficult almost impssible atleast i know with my adults i know what they are lol i thought i would share this because it would make a lot of people laugh and im pulling my hair out over this but i think its funny well thanks for reading and i hope u guys are having trouble just like me lol

puffwhizzcrooke

Hatchling Member
I am having the same problem
I was told that Whizz was a girl and Puff was a boy when we got them. Now Whizz is starting to head bob and slightly blackbearding so ??????
they are nearly 5 months old I am totally confused lol

beardieaddict

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
females can do blackbeard too im not sure about head bob but i know they black beard the best way to sex them is go right to the source lift tell up 90 degrees and see if its flat or 1 bumb in the middle thats female and 2 bumbs 1 on each side is male but its so hard uggh i think its funny though because now i have to think of new names i might just wait until i know for sure lol good luck with ur he/she lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom