Funny and interesting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
Alright had mine for over a month now but seems hes having constipation problems I give him baths 1-2xs a day to him him regulated (helps alot less cleaning in viv) but hes really bloated well apon giving him a bath last night he had bubbles (alot of them) coming out from under his tail. Is this normal for a dragon to be gassy? I dont beleive hes done it before since i always monitor him in the tub. (btw he took a nice 3 inch poo this morning so im not to worried about him being constipated anymore)

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Well I am not sure that it is exactly normal for a beardie to be gassy. I know they can have gas. I might tend to think it has something to do with what they eat though.... just like humans.
What types of veggies are you feeding him?
Beardies can also get bloated while in the water and not to be funny, but maybe instead of exhaling through his mouth it came out the other end :roll: . This is just a thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom