Funniest Thing your Beardie has ever done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
So with me not having a beardie for my self yet. I wanted to create this topic for ya'll to post some funny stories or pics that you have captured of your beardie doing either something funny, cute, or just random. I do have one story. One day I was on Youtube and their is a video if you haven't seen it then I'll post the link below but in the video there's a beardie who got so excited about rain that her owner said he let her out on the porch and she just started walking around the flower pots in the rain. I thought this was a bit funny because of beardies being desert animals and for one of them to be excited about rain is just odd.

Link to video

:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c12PIKI7neA :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

JLTANUIS

I have had mine for about 2 months now and when I first got here I was letting my beardie roam around the room, when our brand new kitten walked up to her. So naturally the kitten wanted to "play" and started messing with Turbo (my beardie) and all of a sudden the lizard charges stella(cat) and stella hauls butt out of the room, then turbo appears to have a satisfied look on her face. Lol.

sweetpea1981

Juvie Member
My baby phoenix was out on my boyfriends lap so I decided to throw a hornworm on his stomach for phoenix, well the hornworm latched on to my man shirt so phoenix trying to grab it was biting the crap out of my mans stomach in the process of trying to get this hornworm! It was extremely funny for me....prolly not so much for my boyfriend.... :oops:

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
lol those are some funny stories I bet both of ur dragons are some cuties

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
My rescue, Duke was sitting in the window sill. He climbed down on the couch and was going to jump on the floor, I walked over there and told him no, he looked at me and he jumped back on the window sill with the look on his face telling me " I didn't do anything, I was here the whole time"

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
bunnyrut":3g681y6e said:
I was giving Tasty Treat a bath and she started licking the water i was dropping on her face. after a few licks she would wiggle her but and wag her tail.
she kept doing this until she was done drinking, lol.

then, of course, is Mr Dargon noticing the camera
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2KgTjjnRtg

Mr. Dargon looks amazing I love the close up he gave us with his beard his scales look do nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom