Free Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarr

Original Poster
diamc":39ac2 said:
It's amazing, isn't it?

I try :) looks good.. I use photoshop cs4 rather then gimp now so I can make wayyyy better sigs.. don't be shy post your pictures :D

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
Tarr":5d83e said:
diamc":5d83e said:
It's amazing, isn't it?

I try :) looks good.. I use photoshop cs4 rather then gimp now so I can make wayyyy better sigs.. don't be shy post your pictures :D

Oh gimp was what I tried to use and I just didn't get it lol! I sent you a PM but I take it you are still doing sigs. Where would be a good place to pick out a background?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I went to Google Images and typed in Australia and that's were I found my background. There are several pgs of beautiful pictures.

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
diamc":b08b2 said:
I went to Google Images and typed in Australia and that's were I found my background. There are several pgs of beautiful pictures.
Thanks. I think I am going to go with a picture of the White Sands National Monument in NM. Gotta love Google!

Tarr

Original Poster
diamc":6dd99 said:
Yes, what would we do without Google. :wink:

I suppose we could use yahoo :D haha

finished another :)
beardie13.gif

Tarr

Original Poster
finished another

thors1.gif

next people in line are

Shenron - You have sent picture just waiting til i have time to make sig for you
darwin08 - You have sent picture just waiting til i have time to make sig for you
dolcedragon - You have sent picture just waiting til i have time to make sig for you
sara24354 - waiting on you to send pictures and information
bigmac1 - waiting on you to send pictures and information
Elaina - waiting on you to send pictures and information

If you want a sig and send me pictures and information you will be put on high priority list then others!

diamc, Ill try to work on you sig

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
Hello again, Here you go.
1) Harlee
dagon.jpg

Daliz
dalley.jpg

2) Ficus background http://www.hear.org/starr/images/600/starr-010425-0104.jpg
3) Nature/Gold/Purple
4) Harlee and Daliz (Cursive,nothing flashy)
5) Fancy border, classy looking!
These dragons think they are members of a royal court!

If those pictures won't work you can search me on photobucket "dolcedragon" it's public. And I have more that I've been too lazy to upload, ha!

Let me know if you need anything else.
Thank you!!

Tarr

Original Poster
next people in line are

Shenron - You have sent picture just waiting til i have time to make sig for you = Finished
bigmac1 - You have sent picture just waiting til i have time to make sig for you Finished
dolcedragon - You have sent picture just waiting til i have time to make sig for you
sara24354 - waiting on you to send pictures and information
Elaina - waiting on you to send pictures and information

If you want a sig and send me pictures and information you will be put on high priority list then others!

Finished Signatures!

Vickson420
Vickson.gif

Diamc
beardie12354665488888.gif

Ashesc212
beardie13.gif

Thor's Mom
thors1.gif

Sheron
shrn.gif

Bigmac
bigmac.gif

Thor's Mom

Sub-Adult Member
Thank you again for the signature Tarr, I love it. I have been wanting to have all 3 of my beardies on my sig for some time now, I just didn't know how to do it myself. Great Job on all the sigs you have done! :blob5: :blob8: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom