FREE E-Reptile Magazine coming in 1 WEEK!! Beardeds issue 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLLReptile

Juvie Member
logo.png

COMING MAY 1ST (1 MORE WEEK!)! Our 100% FREE Reptile Times Magazine right to your email! Outstanding articles, interviews with top people in the reptile industry (first will be with Chad Brown of Pro Exotics), contests WITH prizes, beautiful photography and so much more - all FREE, emailed directly to you! We have wanted to do something for a long time that was actually CURRENT. Current animal stories, current industry news, interviews with people we want to hear from, and we wanted to bring it all free. So - here we go. Coming to your email on May 1st!

**1st issue- Dwarf Gecko Breeding article. Keeping Bearded Dragons Outdoors, Spotlight on Reptarium Screen Cages for Chameleons and outdoor use, Interview with Chad Brown, "Guess That Reptile" picture with PRIZES and more. Should be a great read - FREE !

Get signed up at today.

http://www.TheReptileTimes.com

Did I mention it is free? Thanks for your support and enjoy!

Scott
LLLReptile & Supply
http://www.LLLReptile.com
Facebook.com/LLLReptile

scm133

Juvie Member
Just signed up. Now with 1 Beardie, and 11 geckos, I am constantly reading info on reptiles! :study:

ChrisMiller

Hatchling Member
Subscribed.... would be much cooler in print though. Yep - I said it. And this coming from a younger generation internet marketer and web guru. I spend all day on this stinkin' computer and I prefer to spend my downtime reading AWAY from it! I guess if it comes in PDF I can at least download it to the iPad / kindle and read it that way. :)

LLLReptile

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ChrisMiller":edzv6ja3 said:
Subscribed.... would be much cooler in print though. Yep - I said it. And this coming from a younger generation internet marketer and web guru. I spend all day on this stinkin' computer and I prefer to spend my downtime reading AWAY from it! I guess if it comes in PDF I can at least download it to the iPad / kindle and read it that way. :)

It would be cool in print. However, it would then not be free either. Print costs $$. This is free :) Reptiles Magazine is in print if you are not a subscriber already! (or - you could hit "control P" when your email shows up from us and that magical printer will do it's job :). Just giving you a hard time - but this will be straight email in your in box - nothing to download, no difficult steps (many people out there won't download stuff - or like my step-dad - doesn't really know how to download attachments - so we kept it straight email).

The other good thing about email - you can come back to it anytime - and read it anywhere (you don't need a PDF to get it on your i-pad or i-phone, as it is already in your email! :) We are excited - as the first issue has some really well written articles!

Thanks for signing up!

MissFirefly

Hatchling Member
Just signed up! I'm fairly new to reptiles (acquired my first, a bearded, on April 1st) and am planning to pick up a leopard gecko at a reptile expo on May 19th so always looking for info!

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
looking forward to the email! thanks for letting me know about the enclosure thing that will be in this issue!! i cant wait to read it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom