FOUND BEARDIE (KENTUCKY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I would tell her to get a fecal on him. Since no one knows how long hes been outside living, its possible from outside bugs that he could have parasites and an all over health check wouldn't hurt him any just to be safe.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
OK good. I'm glad he has a home either way. I code named him Simpson because he's yellow like the Simpsons.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Tonja":2zvq7kq2 said:
I would tell her to get a fecal on him. Since no one knows how long hes been outside living, its possible from outside bugs that he could have parasites and an all over health check wouldn't hurt him any just to be safe.

yah, I will send her some panacur for him too. We are making baby steps here. This was a big expense to have to take on with no warning. I know she is in over $150 right now just in supplies, so I don't know if she can afford a fecal right now.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
That is sweet of you to send some panacur for him. You just never know with him having been outside and I am glad she is giving him a good home :D

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Tonja":275zscjr said:
That is sweet of you to send some panacur for him. You just never know with him having been outside and I am glad she is giving him a good home :D

I also ordered her some superworms and sending those to her too :)

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Great that Jack has found a new home. Guess we'll all never find out where he came from.

I'm sure she will appreciate you sending the Panacur and also some superworms too.

We would love to see more pics of him sometime.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh what a cute guy. He looks spoiled already. :p Thanks for sharing the pictures. :D

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":3uc8knhs said:
He looks happy. Not nearly as yellow as in the first picture.

No, I think he is shedding. She is still working on his lighting. You know how much fun that is.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sure does look like he has a major shed coming on. Yes, we sure DO know how much fun it is getting the lighting & temps right. :roll:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Obvious he loves that branch and look at the gleam in his eye. :mrgreen:

KarenInCA

Juvie Member
Makes ya wonder if someone dumped him in the "wilderness" thinking, "he's a lizard, we will let him free, here" But it's so freaking odd that he looks so well cared for….those two concepts "dump the lizard in the wilderness" and "well taken care of/loved" just do not fit with something as needy of good care as a dragon.
But anyway, glad he found a good second home. What are the odds that a bd owner gets to place a lost dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivannam17
Top Bottom