Foster in a contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
The Animal Rescue Site was having a photo contest for the theme of summer vacation. Anyone could enter. ANd from all of the entries, today the Animal Rescue Site staff picked their 20 favorite ones. Foster was picked as one of the top 20 out of over 400 entries.
Now that the top 20 are picked, they open it to the public for voting.
So Foster and I would appreciate anyone that wants to vote for him. He is the only bearded dragon in the contest, so he shouldnt be too hard to pick out.
here is the link
http://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/46531/voteable_entries

Thanks everyone!

wes

Juvie Member
Well, I tried, but then it asked me to log in. I'm sorry, but I don't have a FB account.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hmmm, maybe I can find another link, I dont think it has to be through FB.
Let me check

Sure enough, it is only through FB. I didnt even realize that. Thanks for trying though.
And if anyone has FB and wants to vote, we would appreciate it!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Jen, I'll be voting for Foster as soon as I get home, can't do this from work, as FB is blocked. It's a great pic!

Deb

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Me, too, Jen, vote complete. Can I vote multiple times, or is it only a 1 shot deal? I really enjoyed seeing the pic in the monthly photoshoot, I knew that pic would win & the pool looks lovely & refreshing. Did Foster jump in after the photo shoot! Seriously, though, Foster is one great looking beardie!

Hope you win, Foster,
Deb

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
THanks Brandi and Deb!
Deb, when I voted, it told me that I could vote again in 24 hours. So it should probably let everyone vote every 24 hours or so.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Woo Hoo Foster, you handsome hunk! Way to go getting in the top 20 :blob8:
My vote is in for Foster. I will vote again tomorrow.
Jen, do you know how long the voting will be going on?

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
THanks Dawn and Tom.
Dawn, I think it goes thru the 22nd and the winners announced on the 23. So maybe voting ends Thursday and they announce the winner Friday I think

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I've put the link in favourites, so I can just bring it up and vote daily. WOO HOO Foster, you're going to be the dragon of the summer!

Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom