For anyone ordering a calender....

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
From what I remember last year they ask you for referrals. YOU get a coupon and so do your referrals.
Can you plz use me as a referral? *email addy removed*
Thanks a bunch!! :D

PS: I could possibly be wrong and they do it differently now.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I know Michele would appreciate any coupons for the calendars. I know she plans on getting some for Christmas gifts. With Jojo's recent surgery, it added to her expenses but Jojo is improving daily. :D

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks everyone :D

Lori,I guess they changed it from last year.I do occasionally get coupons from CafePress in my emails.I will have to keep a look out this month :D

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Michele,

Just wanted you to know that I purchased my calendar this morning and put you down for a referral.
For anyone who wants to do this... sending a $5.00 coupon to someone comes up after your order is placed. It will be the last thing you see and it asks for email addresses of two friends(minimum). They will send your two friends $5.00 coupons and you one as well :D

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Sorry Michele, I have already ordered my calendar.
But when I did order mine, I did a search online for cafepress coupon code. I got a code that was for 20% off thru a certain date, and it worked. The code I used has already expired, but you may be able to find one that works.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I found these, but they are only good thru today.
On whatever day you go to order yours, search and see if you can find a code that is valid.

Free Shipping on any order at CafePress
Use coupon code FREEMONDAY.
Valid through: November 30, 2009
Free Economy or Standard shipping. Excludes custom framed print orders. Delivery address must be within the United States and cannot be a PO Box. All orders will be Economy shipping unless the order is not eligible for Economy shipping (e.g., order exceeds Economy weight restrictions). Coupon code must be entered at check out. Promotion starts on November 30, 2009 at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on November 30, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. (PST). Cannot be combined with any other CafePress.com coupons or promotions and this offer may change, be modified or cancelled at anytime without notice.
$5 off orders over $50 at CafePress
Use coupon code WAFFLESNEEZE.
Valid through: November 30, 2009
Cannot be combined with any other coupon.

MissT

BD.org Addict
I tried to put you down as a referral, Michelle, but it never gave me an option - I looked at every screen - perhaps we UK people arent priviledged enough to give referrals.... O well, sorry I wasn't able to help!

T

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":446e0 said:
Hi Michele,

Just wanted you to know that I purchased my calendar this morning and put you down for a referral.
For anyone who wants to do this... sending a $5.00 coupon to someone comes up after your order is placed. It will be the last thing you see and it asks for email addresses of two friends(minimum). They will send your two friends $5.00 coupons and you one as well :D
Thank you so much! :blob5:
Now I have to figure out which would be better....the $5 off,or the free shipping code Jiffy gave me (thanks Jiffy!)
Thanks for trying MissT,maybe it is because you are outside the USA,which isnt fair :|
You guys are great :D

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I just ordered 5 calenders and saved $7.25 in shipping :D
I really appreciate everyone's help :D

If anyone is reading this right now and you want me to use you as a reference so you get a coupon let me know. Just send me a PM w/ your email addy. I will be keeping the CafePress window open for the next half hour. :D

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I had gotten really lucky when I found that 20% off coupons, I got 3 calendars shipped for $55.98. I was thrilled! (and that was even with the shipping that was a little expedited, so that I could get it in time for my moms bday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom