Floor Time, or Just Hanging Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Today, I let Figment out for some floor time - and after about 15 minutes of scurrying round the room, checking out the corners and such, here's where he wound up. And stayed for another 35 minutes. I'd anthropomorphize and say that he wanted to be close to his "mom," but I think he just figured he'd found a convenient rock to hang out on.

full

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Mine refuses to move for an hour when I put her on the floor, so I have to sit and watch her like how Nat Geo Wild watches wild animals from behind a bush until she finally moves 3 inches to a “better” spot. ? (totally worth the wait, she’s like an alligator when she finally feels motivated to move somewhere. I think I spoiled her. The only other time she starts running around is at 6 am when her lights turn on - she runs and scratches everything and I am like “shhh” but it’s the most active time of the day for a diurnal lizard. ?)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

They love being out of their tanks! Giving him running time is great exercise too. That is
a cute picture, I guess he was having fun. LOL

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom