Flipped onto back

Beardie name(s)
Smaug
I was holding my bearded on my arm while laying on my bed and she kinda fell off and landed on her back on my stomach, it wasn’t high but she still fell on her back, flopped around for a second and then flipped back over, she seems fine and is sprinting around my room like crazy, but I still got a little worried because she did land on her back but just wanted to Cheak?

Thanks ,Mia

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Mia,

Oh so sorry that happened to your girl. She should be fine, since she landed on your stomach. It
probably took her by surprise mostly but hopefully it didn't hurt her
Over the next few days, just keep an eye on her movements to be sure she isn't limping, & to be sure
she doesn't have any loss of appetite or behavior changes.

Tracie

Smaugthebeardy!

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Smaug
Oh so sorry that happened to your girl. She should be fine, since she landed on your stomach. It
probably took her by surprise mostly but hopefully it didn't hurt her
Over the next few days, just keep an eye on her movements to be sure she isn't limping, & to be sure
she doesn't have any loss of appetite or behavior changes.

Tracie
Ok thank you, I’ll bring her out again today to make sure she’s running fine, thanks for the help, mia

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Mia,

Terrific, let us know how she is moving. Hopefully she didn't hurt herself. It is a bit unnerving
when things like this happen though!

Tracie

Smaugthebeardy!

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Smaug
Hello Mia,

Terrific, let us know how she is moving. Hopefully she didn't hurt herself. It is a bit unnerving
when things like this happen though!

Tracie
I Brang her out and she just sat there but it’s hard to tell with her because she’s already a SUPER lazy lizard haha, she’s been moving around her tank a little so I’m not too worried but still keeping an eye on her, just hard that she already didn’t move around a lot before this!

Thanks for the help

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Mia,

That is a good sign, it sounds like she will be perfectly fine then! They can definitely get lazy,
that is for sure!
I am glad to hear there haven't been any behavior changes then.

Tracie

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom