First time shipping beardie. In serious need of help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You're welcome, I'm glad to help . :) You would have done fine without my input though I think. And yeah, delivery drivers are always in a hurry to get through the route with all their packages. If you look at the tracking number + follow the details what does it say at the end ? Left at front porch/door ?

Anyway it's good to hear that he's happy + active even if a bit crazy. :D

milo0

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
AHBD":2keft34w said:
You're welcome, I'm glad to help . :) You would have done fine without my input though I think. And yeah, delivery drivers are always in a hurry to get through the route with all their packages. If you look at the tracking number + follow the details what does it say at the end ? Left at front porch/door ?

Anyway it's good to hear that he's happy + active even if a bit crazy. :D
Yep, says he was left at the front. T_T I'm thinking of calling them back and giving them a piece of my mind since I did have the instructions through the label to require a signature. I wouldn't care if it was a regular package, but the fact that it was a live animal... well that irks me. But hey, Milo's one tough little cookie. I'm sure to him, this whole ordeal was just another normal adventure haha.

rlanguid

I'm very happy to know that Milo made it safe and sound! :blob8:
Hopefully though you do leave them a piece or your mind. It's scary enough as it is shipping them, let alone knowing that they didn't follow through with their instructions for a signed pick up.
Either way, I'm happy that the process worked out for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom