First Time Left Alone

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I left Rocky alone for most of the day for the very first time. I had the morning routine down- breakfast, "chat" - poop and stare- I reupped the veggies and headed out the door. 6 hours later, she gave me the stink eye. Then I had to run back out and when I came home, she kept to her schedule and was sleeping.
I love how within ALMOST 2 weeks we have a schedule-
Side note- Rocky is potty trained, I love it. I can't take credit for it but I love it.:love:
Today I plan to play with her all day (I feel guilty).

As Rocky was shedding over the last two days, she may think that I was just giving her some space and appreciate it. It appears the shedding is complete- is that normal for a 4 month old?

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
My baby dragon is 3mo old and she shed in different spots every 2-3 weeks. Although she shedding she still likes being held. I take her out 2-3 times a day but she is a busy body and quickly earns her ticket back in to her enclosure. I think she believes she big like my 9mo and can free roam like he does.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom