First Time Left Alone

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I left Rocky alone for most of the day for the very first time. I had the morning routine down- breakfast, "chat" - poop and stare- I reupped the veggies and headed out the door. 6 hours later, she gave me the stink eye. Then I had to run back out and when I came home, she kept to her schedule and was sleeping.
I love how within ALMOST 2 weeks we have a schedule-
Side note- Rocky is potty trained, I love it. I can't take credit for it but I love it.:love:
Today I plan to play with her all day (I feel guilty).

As Rocky was shedding over the last two days, she may think that I was just giving her some space and appreciate it. It appears the shedding is complete- is that normal for a 4 month old?

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
My baby dragon is 3mo old and she shed in different spots every 2-3 weeks. Although she shedding she still likes being held. I take her out 2-3 times a day but she is a busy body and quickly earns her ticket back in to her enclosure. I think she believes she big like my 9mo and can free roam like he does.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom