First Shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody, this is my first time that my beardie has started to shed while i have owned him. I was just wondering if anyone has any tips of how to help him. I know to mist him and give him baths, and i read that he would like it if it were a little dryer in his home. And i also know not to peel his shed off. But is there any other tips for me to make this easy on him and me?

Elijahsmom

Hatchling Member
Nah I think you have it about covered. My beardie does get a little grumpy and won't eat his greens always while shedding so expect may be some behavioral changes. I freaked the first time he got a litle aggressive right before a shed and didn't know what it meant and I was posting all over here looking for an answer and then he shed and was happy. :D So just let him stay relaxed and you both will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom