First day of dragon taming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
Today was Arrows first day of dragon training/taming.
I gave him a month the settle in I’ve tried handling before but he seems not comfortable with it yet, (he is very skiddish and runs away from my hand, sometimes he gapes his mouth as if he is saying, back off!) so I decided to take on dragon taming so he will be used to and not scared of handling by (I’m hoping) this summer. Today I just did some basics and I am taking it very carefully and slowly. My goal today was have him take atleast a few BSFL out of my hand. He blew that goal out of the water! Ate his entire dinner on my hand! I also put my hand in his Viv so he knew my hand did not mean harm. I also finally made his background so he would stop running int the glass trying to attack himself, so far so good. I’ve also trained him, (by accident) to come to the front glass and scratch if he is hungry. :D first day of taming was a success, hope y’all had a good Christmas, I look forward to this year full of horseback riding progress and beardies

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Here’s arrow, he’s grown about a inch and a half since I’ve had him! (Was around 6 in now around 7 and a half)
95447-9373359810.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom