First Corn Snake, Creamsicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

015reddog

Acquired our first Corn Snake today. Keeping an eye out really paid off with this one. Got it from a guy who is really busy with college and has no time. He gave me the snake and accessories. I will eventually put him in my rack, but not bad for free. It is really bright Orange, yellow and white.

Soon, I will have to start breeding rats. My wife says no, but it doesn't make sense to pay what the pet store gets for mice and rats, live or dead. ASF's look like they may be an option also. I like the breeder box set ups that have the hard plastic tub with the stainless barred tops that you put the food and water bottle in. Anyway, I think I saw someone else on this snake board that has one almost identical to our new one.

100_2763.jpg

100_2764.jpg

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
pretty guy/girl
do you know which?
nice find especially for free,
hmm free snakes, the things of my dreams :love5: the OH couldn't really say we can't afford it then
(i know there are other costs but hey it works in my head)

015reddog

Original Poster
wigglesworth":612ae said:
pretty guy/girl
do you know which?
nice find especially for free,
hmm free snakes, the things of my dreams :love5: the OH couldn't really say we can't afford it then
(i know there are other costs but hey it works in my head)

Yup, I probed and discovered sunkist to be a girl. I know, free is free right? Works in my head too. :D

Best,
Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom