finished first viv(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well looking around on here inspired me to build my own viv, just finished today. have a few touch up spots and need to add sum fake decor but im happy with it for my first one, here it is :D

it has 2 sliding plexiglass doors i took out so theres no glare lol

1.jpg

2.jpg

pepper checkin out her new pad
3.jpg

isdrake

Hatchling Member
Looks good, what did you use to make fake rock background?

It looks really small though, if you where going to built your own enclosure, why didn't you make it bigger?

cooldragons

Original Poster
yea all the lighting is perfect for temps and distance. its actually pretty big lol i think cuz shes a big girl , the pictures are zoomed in it looks smaller???idk lol ..but i built it the biggest i can fit anywere, cant go any bigger cuz of space.. dont know the diminsons off hand but will post later.. for the background i built it out of foam and grout like everbodys else.. but i didnt like grout so much so i redid it with a thin layer of spec mix to get the effect i wanted,the floor and sides are the oversized stick on sandstone tiles. :D

andrewlloyd

Juvie Member
cooldragons":rv5ye5iq said:
yea all the lighting is perfect for temps and distance. its actually pretty big lol i think cuz shes a big girl , the pictures are zoomed in it looks smaller???idk lol

I think it is just the camera then haha :)

Looks good mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom