Finding an Adult Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash8591

I have researched the most recommended breeders on this site. Unfortunately, it seems most online breeders only sell their babies. This will be my first beardie, so I want to make sure it is healthy and friendly. I am unsure as to whether buy one online or in the local pet shops. I've been looking at Craigslist, and the majority of owners on there do not even have UVB lights!! So, that's a no go. Any advice as to whether buying an adult in a local shop or online would be better? If online, any advice as to where to find a good breeder with tamed beardies?

Lauram63110

Juvie Member
You might also check the For Free or For Sale sections on this board. I, too, wanted and adult and found Big Bertha under the For Free section. Of course, I paid to have her shipped, so she wasn't entirely free, but I got her from a person that was familiar with the site and with Beardie care. Bertha came to me fat and healthy, and she has been a wonderful pet ever since. :mrgreen:

ash8591

Original Poster
Thanks, Laura. I'll try that.

Chief, what morph are they? Have you handled them to make them okay with being held? What diet are they on? And of course, how much? Thanks!!

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
ash8591":1rlj8j8o said:
Thanks, Laura. I'll try that.

Chief, what morph are they? Have you handled them to make them okay with being held? What diet are they on? And of course, how much? Thanks!!
Hi Ashlee. I sent you an email, but I will respond here as well.

They are a cross between a Citrus Snow (from F&I bloodlines) x Red-Headed Pastel (from Sandfire bloodlines). They are 50% het hypo.

They were handled every day a babies, as twice a week nowadays, and all are very friendly, tame, and love attention. Female #3 is the biggest sweetheart of the bunch. I have 1 male, and 2 females. The male is $250 shipped, and females are $275 shipped.

The have been eating Turnip Greens, Mustard Greens, Collard Greens, Dandelion Greens, Squash, and other veggies. Crickets, roaches, superworms, silkworms, and wax worms as treats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom