Finally veggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

cla6665

:D :D Today is the day that will go on my calendar. Lucky ( 6 months old male ) finally decided to eat some veggies. I have been trying to get him to eat veggies for a long time without success. Today I made another mix of veggies and put it in front of him, ( watch out this is funny... :) and said to him: "Man you better eat some veggies or you"ll turn into a superworm too...", next thing you know he runs down from basking and attacks, I mean "ATTACKS" the veggie bowl and finishes every single leaf in there.. I could not believe my eyes. I seamed he understood me... I just started laughing like crazy , I almost fell over. Let's see what happens tomorrow..
Thought I share this ......

patrickb

Juvie Member
heh, such a good beardie. Maybe if you tell him "You better mow the lawn or no crickets for you today!" he will do it. :p Congrats on the veggies, its a big milestone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom