Finally!! She's Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
After being without internet and a house line for almost 2 weeks it has been hard to post on here and keep in contact with Lizzy's previous owner. I managed to send a email through my cell phone while i was at work saying that i wanted to confirm our date to meet and for me to get lizzy...finally the day came (last sunday) and i got her! she's even prettier than in the pictures and shes a heavy lil girl too...she had a vet check before she was given to me and was given a clean bill of health...lizzy's previous owner and i talked for hours about the dragons and she kept lizzy on a strict diet of 80% greens and 20% protein once she reached the right age and that she was constantly having vet checkups since she worked for an exotic vet, she used all the correct lighting, and everything was perfect! lizzy's owner said shes 100% breeder ready and whenever i have the things together for the breeding that shes good to go...well enough of me typing...let me post some pictures

shes 404 grams and 17 3/4 inches

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
StarSpun":6e172 said:
She's beautiful, congrats! I LOVE the color on her head!
thanx alot :) its hard to see in these pictures but she has alot of red on her beard...i was told shes a normal phase but she has an awful lot of red on her body as well as beard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom