Female acting strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

trinity040400

Juvie Member
My 1 year old female has been acting strange lately and I dont know if something is wrong with her or not.
She has not been eating lately, she has not been basking, just sitting in the corner and not eating very much.
She was shedding but i am not sure if she is done or not yet because she still has little pieces of skin hanging off her mouth. I have been giving her a bath every other day but the skin on her face was still hanging on. And lastly today she was sitting in the corner with her beard sticking out. I know when they shed they stretch their skin by extending their beards but she wasnt putting in and out as I have always seen them do it was just sitting there. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. I am waiting for her to poop so I can do a fecal on her.

This is all her stats:
1 year old female
424 grams
17.5"
Basking spot 101
cool side 77
40gl breader
tile floor
reptisun 10.0
greens every day
superworms or butterworns every day
12hrs day light, 12hrs sleep

Does she seem small to anyone? My male is 20" full grown so I think she is tinny!
Any help would be great, im getting a little worried at this point.

trinity040400

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well the lights went on at 10am and I decided to let her continue to sleep under her blankly. It is now 1:45pm with no sign of waking up. Should I wake her up or let her sleep? :help:

trinity040400

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well I put a cardboard box in her tank so she could sleep if she wanted to. She is now in the box digging like crazy! :shock: I really hope she isnt trying to lay some eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom