feeding seems off

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicko

hey i got a beardie this past november, she's been growing great, up to about 16-18 inches!
the past week or so her eating habits have been changing. she's still pooping like a champ, she her consumption is degrading. i think she's about 9 months old now. up until about a week ago she was eating around 50 medium crickets a day and siks occasionally as well as some veggies (it's hard to get her to eat veg). but about a week ago she didnt touch her crickets for 3 days. she ate a couple pieces of mixed veg on day 3, but not much. i went and got some silks for her, she ate 4 large ones right away. then the next morning she ate about 6 crickets and that night 3 more silks. this morning i fed her a dish of crickets before i left for work, so i dont know if she's eaten them (this is how i normally feed her and they're usually eaten within 15-20 mins.)

anyone know what this is all about? i would be really worried if she wasnt pooping, but she's been leaving me one giant turd a day and it dosnt smell out of the ordinary. normally she has a HUGE appetite, but things are changing lately. i know she still has some growing to do, and i notice changes in her size almost everytime i look at her!

any help would be great, thanks alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rollerboy
Top Bottom