Feeding my bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Activemanc

Hi all new to this forum/website
I have a baby bearded dragon
What is the correct supplement to dust them with I have it on a 8 day cycle once a day it goes
EPA for 3 days
Calcium 1 day
EPA 3 days
D3 1 day
Then back round am I doing this wrong this is what dwell reptiles Denton Manchester UK
Told me to do
Is this right or wrong to do so as I am seeing a lot of videos were they give them calci d3 together or so you buy this supplement we’re it’s together

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Babies should have calcium D3 5 x per week and vitamins 2 x per week --- the insects should be dusted that way you know hes getting the supplements he needs -- salads should be offered every morning first thing - if your having issues getting him to eat his salads get some BSFL also known as calci worms phoenix worms or nutri grubs they do not need to be dusted -- use as many as you want as they are a good staple feeder --- you can also get silk worms as well to draw him to the glass bowl -- put those on top of his salads -- make sure he sees you adding those to his salads --- then later feed his staple feeder --- make sure your basking temps are 105-110 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer stick ons are not accurate and make sure your using a TUBE UVB NO coils!!
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivannam17
Top Bottom