Feeding beardy dead roaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey91990

Hatchling Member
Hey everyone I got a question. I got my feeder roaches today in the mail. & as always there are some dead ones. Some of them you can tell just died recently within a few hours like they have there color and there still fat etc. They look no different then from the dead ones except, well, there not moving lol. So I gave one of my beardys a few of them because I thought what the hell, if they just died within a few hours and they still have there guts and there insides, then they still have there nutritions. I would never feed my Beardy a dead insect that looks like they been dead for awhile. Usually I would never feed them a dead one period. But like I said, they looked like they just died few minutes ago & still looked healthy & my beardy caught me setting the roaches up & was scratching for some so I felt bad.
So I wanted know if anyone else ever did this & was your dragon okay afterwards? Or your thought about the idea.

Adam Bailey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom