Fecal Platters

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Excuse the crass subject lol, but I have noticed that my little guy Drogon absolutely loves to poop in places his food goes. In his worm dishes, in his feeding tub, on top of his squash. If I didn't know any better, I would say he thinks it is funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

DaisyDragon123

Sub-Adult Member
Just wait for the pooscaping. It's like landscaping but with poo. Or, another favorite, if he decides to become the Picasso of poo..gotta love a glass painting.

GizmosGrammie

Hatchling Member
Wow! So thankful my girl pretty much poops in the same spot every time. Which is her basking spot & then avoids it until its been removed. She's quite the lady:) lol!!!

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
lol he did it again today, after he was done feeding. I had slept in a little and I think he was trying to tell me he was displeased with the fact that he had to wait for food :lol:

Fay789

My guy is more like yours, Gizmos, he poops on his hammock where he basks and then has to awkwardly avoid it with this "help me mom, what have I done?" Look until I get home and clean it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom