Farting? (Not a health concern so I posted here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue11

Sub-Adult Member
ahahahahahhaha! i love it! Blue does the same thing before she poops....teehee. Or if she is in the bath, first come up the air bubbles...its hilarious. God you gotta love BEARDIE POWER!
but yes, its so totally normal, and def an ice-breaker converstaion piece! ha! OH the things us slaves are so proud of!!!

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Lol,good to see more keepers with a five year old mentality.

My "favourite" was when we brought Kyle to my grandmothers house - she trotted off behind the TV and proceeded to do the LOUDEST farts I've ever heard from one so small. The entire family went silent. She was mortified, poor dragon.

Hyphen, the wee dragon, surprised himself with one a few days back.

Every time SIr'Lickems goes poo, I hear it and it's nasty/funny/informative. When he goes, it lets me know it's time to clean up lol. I feed mines mustard greens and collard greens.

Lauram63110

Juvie Member
Lizzy does it in the bath just before he poops. The first time it happened, I thought I'd heard what sounded like a small bathtub fart, but couldn't believe it. Surely my imagination, right? Nope! Another fart, some bubbles and poop! Those little farts are a great early warning system!

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Lauram63110":goxclcqh said:
Lizzy does it in the bath just before he poops. The first time it happened, I thought I'd heard what sounded like a small bathtub fart, but couldn't believe it. Surely my imagination, right? Nope! Another fart, some bubbles and poop! Those little farts are a great early warning system!
Lol the other day samus farted on me and I put her back right away.... And then poop lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete5775
Top Bottom